webdna is a rapidly growing expert digital marketing consultancy that specialises in helping our clients grow their businesses. We create beautiful and highly effective online experiences for our clients both in the UK and internationally. As we expand we are looking for a Marketing Executive to work alongside our Marketing Manager to help us continue to deliver great results for our clients.
We believe in delivering great work for great clients and having a great time doing it. We are aware that we all spend a significant amount of our time working together so it is important that we enjoy what we do.
Our team is small and agile. You will have the opportunity to influence marketing plans across multiple businesses, and manage your own campaigns. There’s also a lot of opportunity for professional growth here, as the business expands.
You’ll be working across all aspects of marketing for several different brands. That could be anything from updating a client’s websites via their content management systems to running ATL campaigns and everything in between.
You’ll need a good knowledge of digital marketing and experience in PPC, SEO and, paid and owned social. Copywriting experience would also be an advantage as you’ll be helping our clients tell their stories across multiple platforms.
We need to not only achieve great results for our clients but also show them that we do, so you’ll be reporting on progress too. You will need an analytical mindset and a great working knowledge of Google Analytics to enable you to demonstrate the difference we are making to our client’s businesses.
- Working with clients to understand their business and build relationships.
- Helping to shape and deliver highly effective marketing plans across all channels.
- Optimising existing campaigns (PPC, SEO, Social).
- Reporting on all campaigns and delivering that report data to Account Managers and direct to clients.
- Working with our in-house Development Team to ensure that landing pages and destination pages work for each campaign.
- Helping to manage website content changes across multiple sites
- Supporting the Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will;
- Be experienced in Paid Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Have Google Adwords and Google Analytics experience.
- Be able to demonstrate that they are abreast of the latest developments within SEM/SMM world.
- Be asked to be involved with business growth from both assisting with pitching for new business, analysing current campaigns and providing recommendations for growth and supporting webdna’s own marketing activities.
We believe that as the Marketing Executive at webdna you will be able to grow with the business and take an active part in any area that you feel will drive business growth. We look for people who do not walk past a problem, if you see there is an area of the business you can improve, we want you to improve it.
We work hard to ensure that the environment is supportive and fun to work in. Of course, we provide all the tea/coffee that you can drink, and back that up with team lunches and drinks on Fridays.
Most of us are sporty so expect to hear about what went so right or wrong in the weekend football, cricket, hockey, netball or cycling. We have an office dog on Fridays and other days that he feels like it.
Salary & benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working, private medical healthcare, 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to discuss your previous roles at the interview.