May 14, 2024 / Team

webdna named in Campaign's Top 100 Places to Work

Campaign Best Place to Work webdna

webdna ranked 4th in Campaign Best Places to Work 2024

We are thrilled to share the exciting news that for the second consecutive year, we have been recognised in Campaign Magazine's esteemed list of the top 100 Places to Work for 2024, securing an impressive 4th place!

Campaign Magazine's prestigious list celebrates workplaces across the UK and Ireland that prioritise the wellbeing of their employees. Recipients include marketing divisions of brands, as well as agencies ranging from ad and media to digital, design, production and PR.

What makes this accolade particularly significant is that the opinion and experience of employees is given a huge 75% weighting in the overall score. An independent research company gathers feedback from staff members to gain an understanding of employees' genuine experiences, thoughts and feelings. Then, the remaining 25% takes a deep dive into the organisation's policies, established practices and staff benefits.

Webdna team

Since being named in the top 100 for the first time last year, we have continued to focus on employee wellbeing and making webdna a great place to work. The experience encouraged us to further scrutinise our processes for ways in which they could be improved. Over the past year, we have implemented several new schemes and policies to improve our workplace environment, wherever our staff are based. We've also streamlined our procedures to ensure that all team members are well-informed about the options available to them.

Some examples include introducing schemes such as CycleScheme, TechScheme and VoucherScheme. As well as this, we've formalised an additional three days of holiday between Christmas and New Year, so that our employees can plan and enjoy quality time with their loved ones.

We also now offer two charity days per year, allowing our team members to engage in philanthropic activities close to their hearts. We’ve even made a few changes that, quite frankly, we should have done years ago. The perfect example being that free sanitary products are available in our office. And, as we continue to grow as an organisation, we make it a priority to always keep employee wellbeing at the forefront of the decision-making process.

'We are absolutely delighted to have been placed 4th in Campaign Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work in 2024. What an outstanding achievement for the whole team who have worked so hard to build a culture of humour and support alongside hard work, every day. We’re of course thrilled to be recognised in such a prestigious list, as it shows that even as we grow at such a rapid pace, we’re getting it right when it comes to putting our team first.'

Sophie Blaken
Marketing Director

But for now, it’s time to reflect on this achievement and extend our heartfelt gratitude to our dedicated team whose hard work, camaraderie, and commitment have contributed to making our workplace truly exceptional.