webdna is a rapidly growing, expert digital development business that specialises in helping our clients grow their businesses.
The business has expanded rapidly due to growth of both UK based and international projects, and is now looking for a Search Engine Marketer and Social Media Marketer to join the team.
You will take responsibility for creation, maintenance and optimisation of search engine and social media marketing for a wide range of clients.
You will be working with closely with the company directors and account managers and will be expected to build close relationships with our key customers to ensure that we can provide the digital marketing services they require.
You will have a good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing and will take an analytical approach to both; focusing on engaging the right audience with the right message on the right platform at the right time to get the best possible result for our clients.
You should have at least two years of experience either in an agency-side or client-side role and should be able to demonstrate an understanding of client goals and how they can be fulfilled through digital marketing.
You will take responsibility for:
- The execution of all PPC campaigns and paid social media campaigns across all major PPC, social media and retargeting networks
- Assessing existing SEM campaigns and using analytics to optimise and improve them
- Implementing A/B or multivariate testing to ensure that campaign performance and ROI is optimised
- Reporting on all campaigns and delivering that report data to account managers and direct to clients
- Working with our in-house development team to ensure that landing pages and destination pages work for each campaign
- Setting up campaigns that are optimised on location, device, gender, time of day or week to deliver the best possible results and managing bids accordingly
- Analysing and reporting to showcase performance and benchmark performance over time
- Maintaining good interpersonal relationships with both clients and the wider webdna team to ensure that opportunities are spotted and capitalised on
The successful candidate will;
- Be experienced in SEM using Google, Bing
- Be experienced in Paid Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Have Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification
- Be able to demonstrate that they are abreast of latest developments within SEM/SMM world.
You will also be asked to be involved with business growth from both assisting with pitching for new business, analysing current campaigns and providing recommendations for growth and supporting webdna’s own marketing activities.
We believe that, as SEM and Social Media Marketing Executive at webdna you will be able to grow with the business and take an active part in any area that you feel will drive business growth. We look for people who do not walk past a problem, if you see there is an area of the business you can improve, we want you to improve it.
We believe in delivering great work for great clients, and having a great time doing it. We are aware that we all spend a significant amount of our time working together so it is important that we enjoy what we do.
We work hard to ensure that the environment is supportive and fun to work in. Of course, we provide all the Nespresso coffee that you can drink, and back that up with team lunches and drinks on Fridays.
Most of us are sporty so expect to hear about what went so right or wrong in the weekend football, cricket, hockey or cycling. We have an office dog on Fridays, and other days that he feels like it.
Salary & benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working, private medical healthcare, childcare vouchers, 28 days of holiday a year and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV and covering email to email@example.com. You will be asked to discuss your previous roles at the interview.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November 2018.