webdna is a rapidly growing expert digital marketing consultancy that specialises in helping our clients grow their businesses. We create beautiful and highly effective online experiences for our clients both in the UK and internationally. As we expand we are looking for an Account Manager to join the team to help us manage our expanding client base.
We believe in delivering great work for great clients and having a great time doing it. We are aware that we all spend a significant amount of our time working together so it is important that we enjoy what we do.
We are a small and agile team so you will need to muck in and help where needed, helping clients with their every marketing need and supporting the Marketing Team so knowledge of digital marketing and experience would be an advantage.
We work hard to deliver a great service to our clients and you will be their first point of contact within our business. You will need great communication skills, be meticulously organised and be able to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
We are looking for someone who is willing to get involved in different areas of the business. You will be the calming voice at the end of the phone when a client needs help fast. You will help to manage their websites, and will be expected to work both strategically and tactically. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for managing the billing for all of your clients.
You will take responsibility for creation, maintenance and optimisation of search engine and social media marketing for a wide range of clients.
You will be working closely with the company Directors and Account Managers and will be expected to build close relationships with our key customers to ensure that we can provide the digital marketing services they require.
- Be the main contact for your clients and will be their daily contact for all questions, advice and updates.
- Deal project management tasks from initial enquiries to post live review.
- Be responsible for managing email software for a number of our clients.
- Each month you will assist our retainer clients with website content updates and training.
- Working with our in-house Development Team to ensure that all required development work takes place how and when required.
- Setting up email campaigns with assistance from the Design and Marketing Managers.
- Working with the Client Services Team to manage design and development resource.
- Maintaining good interpersonal relationships with both clients and the wider webdna team to ensure that opportunities are spotted and capitalised on.
- Be involved in Office management.
The successful candidate will;
- Be able to manage your own time efficiently as well as working with colleagues to manage resources within the business.
- Be experienced in using a CMS to manage website content.
- Have previously created a number of email marketing campaigns.
- Have experience of Google Analytics.
- Be asked to be involved with business growth from both assisting with pitching for new business, analysing current campaigns and providing recommendations for growth and supporting webdna’s own marketing activities.
We believe that as an Account Manager at webdna you will be able to grow with the business and take an active part in any area that you feel will drive business growth. We look for people who do not walk past a problem, if you see there is an area of the business you can improve, we want you to improve it.
We work hard to ensure that the environment is supportive and fun to work in. Of course, we provide all the tea/coffee that you can drink, and back that up with team lunches and drinks on Fridays.
Most of us are sporty so expect to hear about what went so right or wrong in the weekend football, cricket, hockey, netball or cycling. We have an office dog on Fridays and other days that he feels like it.
Salary & benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working, private medical healthcare, 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV and covering email to email@example.com. You will be asked to discuss your previous roles at the interview.