About the role
We deliver digital marketing that works for our clients. And thanks to continued growth we are looking to add to our Marketing Team. As a team we get stuck in. Everyone, no matter what their job title gets their hands dirty. We don't walk past a problem; we fix it. We have people with some particular skills like designers and developers to make sure that we are all supported. We are a friendly lot too. We build long-lasting relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues and find that makes our work more fun and more effective.
We are looking for a keen digital marketer to join our team. Someone who shares our beliefs and has a passion for delivering great results for our clients. We're looking for someone with a skill in SEO and Paid Media. We'd be really happy if you have other marketing skills too.
Every day at webdna is different. You will be responsible for the paid campaigns for a number of our clients in very different sectors. You will be creating campaigns and improving the SEO of our client websites. Along with measuring your work via a range of different tools and reporting back. You'll be hands-on with all elements of building campaigns, but don't worry if you need a hand with the design, development, or content, you’ll have a great team to help you.
- Campaign planning activation, optimisation, and reporting.
- Analysing and looking for other opportunities to optimise.
- Supporting the creation of reports to showcase performance.
- Contributing to the team, helping out in other areas when needed and knowledge sharing.
We're a growing business, so there is a lot of space to grow and shape the role to suit your passion.
We are looking for someone:
- Who knows their way around an SEO report and Google Ads.
- With great attention to detail.
- With great organisational skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Who has the ability to take initiative where appropriate and proactively learn.
It would be a bonus if:
- You have wider paid media experience.
- You've worked in an agency before.
- You're into timber, fabric or puppies.
Does that sound like you? Do you think you would fit right in? Drop us your C.V and your answers to the questions below and we'll get back to you.
Our office is in the Creative Quarter in Nottingham but, given how things are right now, you might not see it for some time. You will get to meet your colleagues via Slack and Google Meet to start with. But don't worry we look after each other, and we have each other's backs. We are a strong team who are there to support each other so, although it might be a long time until we meet face to face, you will have the support you need to make this role a success.
Salary and benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working, private medical healthcare, 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you think you might like to join our team, send us your C.V. and an email that explains:
- Tell us which career achievement you are most proud of.
- Give us your view of where you think digital marketing is going and what the biggest challenges that marketers face right now.
Help your application stand out, don't forget to answer these questions! We are looking forward to learning more about you.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruiters or agencies.