About the role
We believe in doing what it takes to help our clients achieve their goals. Doing right by them and building long-lasting partnerships. We believe in working hard and having a great time doing it. We believe in flexibility - the flexibility of our team, their skills, working hours and working location.
We deliver digital marketing that works for our clients. We measure it obsessively and iterate our work so that it is always improving. We get stuck in. Everyone, no matter what their job title gets their hands dirty, but don’t worry we have people with some particular skills to make sure that we are all supported with great design, coding, content etc. We are obsessive about detail. We all need to have a keen eye for detail and we don’t walk past a problem; we fix it. We are a friendly lot too. We build long-lasting relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues and find that makes our work more fun and more effective.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to help embed automated quality checks in our online systems, conduct testing activities and produce status reports.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct and automate testing activities.
- Work on multiple projects in an agile development environment.
- Have experience with, or knowledge of different web based testing tools.
- Be logical and methodical in your approach to planning and executing testing activities.
- Create positive and negative website user journey test plans.
- Replicate client bugs and produce edge-case test plans to cover these.
- Liaise with the team and key stakeholders in building and testing quality web solutions.
- Design and develop automated tests, producing detailed test scripts.
Does that sound like you? Do you think you would fit right in?
We have an office in the Creative Quarter in Nottingham and offer a hybrid working model. We have a fantastic team who look after each other, have each other's backs, support each other so you will have the support you need to make this role a success.
Salary and benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working, private medical healthcare, 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you think you might like to join our team, send us your C.V. and an email that explains why you think you would be a good fit at webdna.
Only applications that include a C.V. and answer our question will be considered for this role, but feel free to be creative in how you deliver your answer to us. We are looking forward to learning more about you.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruiters or agencies.