About the role
We believe in doing what it takes to help our clients achieve their goals. Doing right by them and building long-lasting partnerships. We believe in working hard and having a great time doing it. We believe in flexibility - the flexibility of our team, their skills, working hours and working location.
We deliver websites, branding and digital marketing that work hard for our clients. Our work is beautiful, highly effective and measurable. Our sites are fast. The design is great. And they deliver for our clients. We all get stuck in. Everyone, no matter what their job title, gets their hands dirty. We are obsessive about detail. We all need to have a keen eye for detail and we don't walk past a problem; we fix it.
We are looking for a full time or part time Account Manager to join our team. We are flexible and can help to shape the role into something that works for both you and us.
You will be their main point of contact within our business for the clients you manage. You will need great communication skills, be meticulously organised and be able to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
We are looking for someone who is willing to get involved in different areas of the business. You will be the calming voice at the end of the phone when a client needs help fast. You will help to manage their websites, and will be expected to work both strategically and tactically. You will also be responsible for managing the billing for all of your clients.
We have an office in the Creative Quarter in Nottingham but we work flexibly so you might not meet the whole team in person for a while. You will get to meet all your colleagues via Slack and Google Meet. We are a friendly lot who are here to support each other, so you will have the support you need to make this role a success.
You will be working closely with the Technical Director, Marketing and Client Services team and will be expected to build close relationships with key clients to ensure that we can provide the digital services they require.
- You will be the main contact for your clients and will be their daily contact for all questions, advice and updates.
- You will project manage tasks from initial enquiries to post live review.
- Each month you will assist our retainer clients with website content updates and training.
- Working with our in-house Development Team to ensure that all required development work takes place how and when required.
- Quality assurance and in-house testing of new websites and functionality
- Working with our in-house Marketing Team to ensure functionality is completed to allow marketing activity to take place.
- Working with Directors to facilitate resource management within the business.
- Maintaining good interpersonal relationships with both clients and the team to ensure that opportunities are spotted and capitalised on.
- Occasional office management.
The successful candidate will;
- Be able to manage your own time efficiently as well as working with colleagues to manage resources within the business.
- Be experienced in using a Content Management System (CMS) to manage website content.
- You will also be asked to be involved with business growth from both assisting with pitching for new business, analysing current campaigns and providing recommendations for growth and supporting webdna’s own marketing activities.
We believe that as an Account Manager at webdna you will be able to grow with the business and take an active part in any area that you feel will drive business growth. We look for people who do not walk past a problem, if you see there is an area of the business you can improve, we want you to improve it.
Does that sound like you? Do you think you would fit right in? Get in touch.
Salary & benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, flexible working - both location and hours, private medical healthcare, 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, and a 35-hour working week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to discuss your previous roles at the interview.
Strictly no recruiters or agencies.